Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

happy with both roil mail and maplins

I have had a small inconvinance resontly regarding maplins, for my fearground style stall that some of you know im building i requierd a chaser unit to make the lighs around the signe flash.It was orderd online and just a few days later thrue the post came a package from maplins, it was a small par can, not the chaser that was ordered. I was a little anoyed by this. I then tryed to ring up ther custemer suport number but it was anounced by a recorded message on the other side of the line that it was 'tempareraly unavalable'. This got me quite anoyed, but after trying about half and hower later i managed to get thure to some one. The lady on the end of the phone quite happaly after taking some detales quite happaly sent out the  chaser, that i was suprized that it came the very next day by roil mail. thanks very much maplins.

Roilmail or roil snail as it has been nicknamed by a few peple have suprized me over the last cupple of months, I have had quite a few packeges sent with them and they have all been extreemly quickly. well done roil mail.

Thanks for reading, fell free to coment on hear. 'like' ower face book page, or send me an email: georgesblabberings@hotmail.co.uk

george out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger